Dress and Etiquette
Visitors To Army Golf Club Are Asked To Observe The Rules Of Etiquette Whilst On The Course And The Club's Own Dress Code.
- Denim jeans, jeans style trousers, sleeveless shirts, collarless shirts, tracksuits, trainers or items bearing slogans other than manufacturers', club or society logos are not allowed on the course.
- Trouser legs are not be tucked into socks
- Shorts worn must be worn with sports socks.
- Golf shoes (spiked or dimple soled) are obligatory on the course and practice ground and may be worn in the entrance hall of the clubhouse provided they are not wet or muddy.
Windcheaters, wet proof jackets/trousers, coats/jackets, outdoor body warmers, soiled or wet clothing may not be worn in the clubhouse at any time.
Mobile phones carried on the course should be switched off and only used on the course in a medical or criminal emergency
- Mobile phones are not to be used in the bar and restaurant areas inside the clubhouse.